Anyone go to white plains yesterday?

mmsi1002

Future home-EubMac Geckos
I was so mad that i couldn't go. It's the 1st one i've missed since i found out about it. Oh well...........there's always july.

O

Overkill

yup i went met a few cool people there

Didnt buy my female SHOCT from any of the venders because my fience wanted to see what will happen with our female first :(

Chiefmcfuz

Who was the older lady in the white sweater at the end row newar the right of the stage with all the crested geckos? I didn't get a card like a doofus and had to leave cause Chief Jr was overtired and acting up.

Kirksherps

that would be robbie hamper and her husband don

that was a crazy show i was so dam busy i didnt even get to walk around nut i guess thats a good thing. Kirk

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
yeah it was pretty crazy for us too, luckly we were littarly the only bearded dragon breeders at the show. kirk it was pretty funny to see how many people were crouded around our tabels

ps. robbie hamper is awsome and great to buy from.

Chiefmcfuz

Kirksherps said:
that would be robbie hamper and her husband don

that was a crazy show i was so dam busy i didnt even get to walk around nut i guess thats a good thing. Kirk

Anyone got a website or e-mail address for the Hampers?

O

Overkill

hey its kirksherps u were the guys/gals i spoke to about my female gecko problem i really really wanted to pick up ur female but the misses wants to wait to see what happens with ours first

goReptiles

Anyone know what the Hampers cresteds look like? I went to the site and they just have a general price. Are they nice looking or more on the plain side?

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
robbies cresteds are some of the nicest ive ever seen, and she is compleatly honest aswell, she has never steared me wrong, with gargoyels are cresteds.

Visit our friends