Aren't iguanas aggressive???

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
Thats a sweet video. Animals usually have some bogus or generalized assumptions on personality. My pit LOVES our new baby and is the best diaper checker. If she smells poop Chelsea (our pit) will go get a diaper for us (we dont use those ones but leave some for her to keep letting us know if she smells a doody). Sorry back to your video. How old is the Iguana?

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!
I dunno I found the video on youtube. That's sweet about your pitbull. The stupid government banned them here.:(

M_surinamensis

Shillelagh Law
What's up with this? Is it an unhealthy iguana?

Thirty five seconds of video isn't really sufficient to say but... it's got poor color, poor muscle tone, poor scale condition, an excessive amount of salt expulsion that indicates dietary issues and was being allowed to swim around in pool water, which is usually chlorinated to the point of toxicity. The video's too short to really comment on posture and lethargy, and iguanas do have slightly different behaviors when they are at ground level, so it can be tougher to judge but... it's not exactly the picture of perfect health.

tjmphx

It's not the healthiest iguana I've seen but I've seen worse. Temperment really depends on age, handling, and sex. I had a beautiful 6' female that was super calm. She would search out attention. There was more than once she'd break out of her enclosure and end up waking me up in bed.

Visit our friends