Bell het blizzard pair (and more!)

Khrysty

Once again, thinning the herd. We're letting go all of the projects we don't have time for.

We have a young Bell albino het blizzard pair. They're 9 months old. The male is growing and thriving as well as anyone, but the female is having serious troubles. She only eats what is minimally required to keep her alive. We have been unable to figure out why. We've offered mealworms, waxworms, superworms (she's terrified of them), crickets, and dubia roaches. She's only been interested in the mealworms and prefers to eat on her own time, not while we're hovering over the cage. The male weighs around 30 grams, but we're lucky if the female weighs over 15. She still looks about the size of a hatchling. I can double check weights if you're interested.

We also have a (presumed) female Tremper Albino of unknown age. Probably less than a year old. She escaped about 4 months ago and we recently found her plump and healthy and growing right on track.

Anyway, shoot me an offer for either of these. I can ship, but prefer not to. Shipping is a flat rate of $55.

Pics available on request.

Visit our friends