Blizzard x non blizzard = ?

Khrysty

Just a quick question. If you breed a blizzard to a non-blizzard, would the offspring then be 100% het bliz?

Khrysty

kk thought so. Turns out a MS het bliz "female" i have is actually male :main_rolleyes:

So the male bliz that I was planning on breeding her to...well that's not going to work anymore. It's annoying but it's alright, I wanted to use him for some of my other females. Now I just need to figure out what to do with her.

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com
Get another blizzard, Mack snow blizzard, super snow blizzard or, blazing blizzard. Anything with blizzard in it would be cool to pair up with him =P. And you can get all toughs morphs for relatively cheap, also being it is the end of the year and it is staring to cool down people want to sell there animals so might be even cheaper. Also remember you don't HAVE to breed your geckos... But, that is very hard LOL.

Khrysty

as of right now, i'm done buying geckos for next breeding season so Ive gotta work with what i've got.

for females I have SHTCTB's, Normals, and a patty

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com
as of right now, i'm done buying geckos for next breeding season so Ive gotta work with what i've got.

for females I have SHTCTB's, Normals, and a patty

Thats what I said 2 months ago... I just bought two more this week >.> :main_laugh:

Gl with your breeding :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends