Craigslist Find!

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
Well, I am super excited about this craigslist find!
I was searching through craigslist like normal, and I saw an ad; "Leopard Gecko $25". Well typically, around here most of those ads arent even worth looking at because the leos are generally not well taken care of. But I clicked anyways...
The lady was selling : 40G, three UTH's, basking bulb, reptile carpet, all the hides and accessories plus the leo for $25!!!
I called her up right then and said that I will be there tomorrow! What an awesome find! =]
Lol, the leo was just a bonus. Just a cute little normal that seems pretty healthy. I will post pics once I get some of her! Just wanted to share because I am super excitedddddd!!
Carry on :D

Kolkri

This is my Pumpkin
It might be they dont post any in your area. All you see in my area is cats and dogs. Rarely see any other pets.

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
How do you find all the good finds? Haha. I can't for the life of me catch them.

I find all of the good finds because I am on the internet 24/7. =] Plus, I keep getting more leos so I have to find the good finds to house them all!

Oh, and I have already gotten her! I picked her up today =]

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
i check craigslist 3 4 times aday the state/area i am isnt really good for finding good reptile deals =)

Well, I could say that mine isnt either... But.. here is what I have found so far and bought off of craigslist ::

-A normal leo with 40G, screentop, dishes and hides(Which had to be thrown out due to poor husbandry). This one was more of a save than a find, but I got it for $50.
- A 90G Acryllic Sliding glass front tank with stand and canopy (made by glasscages) with Mercury Vapor bulb, two hood lights, a long exoterra light, all rocks, wood pieces (lots of extra stuff) in very good condition = $100 <--- I felt bad for that one. I knew I was ripping them off. Couldnt help it.
-Two 10G and a 5G all with UTH's and screen tops= $25.
-A beautiful SHCTB female for $30.
- A 20L in fair condition $10.

That is all I can think of right now.
There is currently a 10G with a UTH on CL that I wanna get for $20. Dont know if I should or not...

Just keep looking! They pop up outta no where, then they are gone!

Latlaw

I love CL. I've picked up a tank, screen top, nice stand, etc. I sell quite a bit too. Great place to buy and sell. Congrats on a great find!

snowgyre

It kills me how often I have to pass up deals simply because I don't have any storage space for extra tanks. Plus, I'm kind of at saturation right now animal-wise. When I graduate I'll be able to expand, so that'll be nice!

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
LOL, you craigslist ppl are crazy!

On a lighter note tho, CL is awesome for finding tanks/aquariums for rediculously cheap! I have gotten a few off there myself. One in particular that is my favorite one is one that i now keep in my bedroom on top of my dresser... It is a custom made plexiglass reptile tank that is about the size of 2-20G Long's right next to each other, but it is one solid piece, with a divider in the middle. The guy before me that owned it had it custom built for him, and had a snapping turtle on one side of it, and a ball python on the other. Anyway, i picked it up for $50 from a guy about 10 minutes away from me. I can only imagine what it cost to have made, and it is pretty much still in brand new condition!

So yeah, the deals deff. are out there, just gotta find em!!

Visit our friends