creamsicles

theWayden

What exactly do you breed to get them?
Can they be made from just Mack Snow X tangerines? or do u need SHTCTs? would it be possible to get super creamsicles then?

Gazz

theWayden said:
What exactly do you breed to get them?
Can they be made from just Mack Snow X tangerines? or do u need SHTCTs? would it be possible to get super creamsicles then?

A creamsicle is a mack snow SHT,SHTCT,SHTCTB.So mack snow hypo X SHTCTB will give you project mack snow hypo's.Then breed your mack snow hypo's again to a SHTCTB get better mack snow hypo's and mack snow super hypo's.Then yes you've guessed it breed the mack snow hypo's/super hypo's yet again to a SHTCTB things should deffo be happening now.You should start getting mack snow super hypo tangerine's-AKA-creamsicles.For some reason super snow dosen't let hypo influance express it self.So no as of yet there has been NO! super snow hypo's of any type.

Last edited:

godzillizard

For some reason super snow dosen't let hypo influance express it self.So no as of yet there has been NO! super snow hypo's of any type.
All SHTCTs have some spotting, it's just pushed to the extremes (tip of the tail), so SHTCTs can't make a SS without spots, because the SS stripe overrides the pattern from the hypos. You'd need to breed patternless or blizzard to get truly spotless adult SSs. There are reduced pattern SSs, and grey spotted SSs, but no spotless from the SHTCT cross.

theWayden

so what happens then when two creamsicles are bred together, since both have mack snow gene wouldn't it create super creamsicles? or would it produce just regular super snows?

A

amyzon

Can someone clarify one other thing for me? I have just bought a very clean white Super Snow and I'm currently looking for a bright SHTCT. Would breeding a super snow affect the look of the creamsicle at all?

T

tryme

my locals got some creamsicles in i love em. bit costly though

Gregg M

Registered Member
Short answer...
You would not get super creamsicles. You will get super snows (black and white), creamsicles and normals that may be hypo to super hypo.

Visit our friends