Diablo Blanco OR Mack Snow Raptor

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Hey everyone,

I sadly lost my notes but the only 2 morphs these 2 can be are perfectly patternless stripe MSR or a Diablo Blanco.

What would you guess????
ID_167_Fragezeichen.jpg

ID_166_FRAGEZEICHEN.jpg

robin

well we can guess but unless the genetics of the animal is known for sure our guesses do not count. i would say diablo blanco (if i had to guess)

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
I saw Mack Raptor. The orange tint is very subtle, but the intergrade of color right about the ear hole makes me think Raptor.

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
If it´s DB I would have a customer but I told him I realy dunno and thought we should start a thead and see what ppl say :)
If these are Mack Raptors I´´m fine as these would be more than perfect MSR! But for her it would be better to have DBs....

I hate when I do such failures...

crotaphytidae

My guess is a mack raptor, but I'd let it grow a bit and see if it gets any pattern. If it does than you know its a mack raptor if it doesn't than a diablo. Good luck!!:main_thumbsup:

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
hhhmm i hope it is DB otherwise I would kick my butt that I sold such a nice piec of Mack Raptor for the price of a DB^^

Well who cares they are fun to see ageing!!!

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
If you want to keep it if it's a Mack Raptor then you should. I think it's honestly a Mack Raptor. Anyone ever seen a Diablo Blanco with that much color on it's head?

ang3l3s

hold it till u know for sure, either way she is gonna have to wait b4 breeding it anyways. Very nice btw but i agree with the 1st as a raptor and the 2nd a db, i see no pattern which is usual with any patty ,macks involved in the pool.

Last edited:
N

Necromantica

I am thinking DB, if you look through the breeders notes on the leopardgecko breeder site, they have DB's with yellow and being its not fully grown the yellow could be gone by adulthood. I have spoken with other people about how leopard geckos tend to have different color stages. And this could just be DB's in the in between process of becoming white again.
Correct me if I am wrong.

paulnj

Grow them to 25 grams or so and you will know ;) They all look mack raptor to me, but all 3 being patternless striped is unlikely if one of the animals was banded or jungle.. from my experience atleast.

Visit our friends