Enigma or just Blizzard het

I

imbrad2003

Hi all! I produced a double het this year from a Bell Albino Female (amazing yellow eyes) crossed with a Blizzard Male (full double eclipse eyes).

The offspring came out pretty amazing, I have heard of blizzard hets being kind of speckely but one almost looks enigma to me (especially the head), the body on one of them has banding (but not really defined) with these amazing green bands, tail is almost completely blonde, no banding at all, I have had one of my friends that also breeds leopards take a look and he said the same thing, looks like it has enigma in it.

I will see if I can get a pic on soon

robin

do you have photos of the parents and babies? also bell albinos do not have yellow eyes.

robin

well the ma sure looks like a bell (i do not see any strange color to them) and those eyes on that baby sure look enigmaish. the wash of color on the photos is kinda keeping me from seeing better but the eyes on that baby sure look enigma. what about the dad photos? can you try using your flash or taking the photos outside? so we can see the colors better?

robin

Super hypo enigma HET Balbino,Blizzard.

balbinoi? LOL

ok but tell me where the enigma comes from because those eyes on the ma look like normal bell eyes. an albino bell enigma generally have SUPER red eyes.

Gazz

balbino? LOL

ok but tell me where the enigma comes from because those eyes on the ma look like normal bell eyes. an albino bell enigma generally have SUPER red eyes.

Bell + Albino = B-albino = Balbino.

I'm going on what the offspring telling me.Mum doesn't look enigma to me.So that leaves Dad.But with him being blizzard you can't see the Enigma influance in the body.And with him having full tinted eyes you can't see the enigma influance in the eyes either.But that offsprings eyes say enigma to me.So Dad is a Blizzard hypo enigma.Or Mum was mated to a Hypo enigma and she has sperm stored from another mating.

robin

from that pairing i would have to assume the father is a blizzard enigma. i personally have not seen any but thats the only thing i can come up with.

I

imbrad2003

Bell + Albino = B-albino = Balbino.

I'm going on what the offspring telling me.Mum doesn't look enigma to me.So that leaves Dad.But with him being blizzard you can't see the Enigma influance in the body.And with him having full tinted eyes you can't see the enigma influance in the eyes either.But that offsprings eyes say enigma to me.So Dad is a Blizzard hypo enigma.Or Mum was mated to a Hypo enigma and she has sperm stored from another mating.

The female I have had since she was just bigger than a hatchling, same as the father, both bought from seperate breeders, none of the other breeder males have been anywhere near her. All my animals are individually housed in a rach system and I introduce the males to the females, dont really know what to think at this point.

Gazz

The female I have had since she was just bigger than a hatchling, same as the father, both bought from seperate breeders, none of the other breeder males have been anywhere near her. All my animals are individually housed in a rach system and I introduce the males to the females, dont really know what to think at this point.

In that case there's two things.

1/You've mixed eggs in the incubator.

2/Your blizzard is also enigma.

I

imbrad2003

At this point I would have to say that the Blizzard has Enigma, He has always been sort of clumbsy, he doesnt circle or anything but his strike at food has always been a little off.

I have never heard of Blizzard Eclipse Enigma, like you said the eyes would have helped, but he is eclipse.

Is this another "BEE" LOL

I

imbrad2003

I think I know what I will be doing with Him next season, Blizzard Eclipse Enigma x Raptor

50% Eclipse HET Tremper Albino, Blizzard

50% Enigma Eclipse HET Tremper Albino, Blizzard :main_thumbsup:

I

imbrad2003

In this case I would have to say he has the black eyes from the Blizzard line, am I to take it that this doesnt count as "Eclipse" in the case of the Tremper Eclipse and all I would get is:

50% Normal HET Tremper Albino, Blizzard, Eclipse

50% Enigma HET Tremper Albino, Blizzard, Eclipse

Gazz

In this case I would have to say he has the black eyes from the Blizzard line, am I to take it that this doesnt count as "Eclipse" in the case of the Tremper Eclipse and all I would get is:

50% Normal HET Tremper Albino, Blizzard, Eclipse

50% Enigma HET Tremper Albino, Blizzard, Eclipse

Sorry but :main_thumbsup:.

Visit our friends