Enigma?

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
My sister rescued her from CL a few months ago. I finally was able to check her out and take some pictures. Her eyes were trippin me out and as i looked at the pictures closer they had some orange hints in them. I am not sure if she is enigma...she doesn't have any symptoms or anything signifying enigma. Any input would be appreciated.
Eye2.jpg

Eye.jpg

DSC01664.jpg

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
I'm not convinced it's an Enigma. It is a possibility, but I think doubtful. This gecko had atleast 5 full bands on the tail, and most if not all Enigmas have reduced tail banding. Even if an Enigma has 4-5+ tail bands they usually are more blotchy and inconsistent. The eyes are very Enigma-ish, but it wouldn't be the first non Enigma I've seen with strange eyes.

DarthGekko

Sin City Gecko
I'm not convinced it's an Enigma. It is a possibility, but I think doubtful. This gecko had atleast 5 full bands on the tail, and most if not all Enigmas have reduced tail banding. Even if an Enigma has 4-5+ tail bands they usually are more blotchy and inconsistent. The eyes are very Enigma-ish, but it wouldn't be the first non Enigma I've seen with strange eyes.

I agree. I have seen Enigmas that have longer than normal carrottails for Tang Enigmas but the eyes dont have that deep amber color to them. Too much white for a Tang Enigma. Attached below is a Tang Enigma that has a longer than normal carrottail but has the Amber eyes. Either way you got a nice Leo and congrats to you :)

Nate

BHE092309a.jpg

BHE6509a.jpg

Visit our friends