Enigmatic Reptiles

LCReptiles

Travis K over at Enigmatic Reptile has been fantastic in our dealings. I will not receive my geckos until next week (by my own request) and I will post an update after I have the actual animals but I expect NO issues to arise. He has bent over backwards to accommodate my requests and answer every email. It was a sincere pleasure to not only buy animals from him but just converse about the animal we both are passionate about.

Jeff Abersold
Lost Colony Reptiles
GO HOKIES!

LCReptiles

New gecko family arrived today. I would show you guys some pictures of the Acid Stripes that Travis sent over but you'd all just die from being so jelly. They look fantastic, and seriously I will post pics as soon as I don't have to eat at Subway for internet.

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
Glad you got them safely and are happy with them. Just wait until they fully come into their stripes and better yet, their babies. Thanks again, it was a pleasure working with you.

kkigs

I am now in possession of a perfect little typhoon and an even nicer acid stripe/RRS from Travis. We waited several weeks to get the right weather window and address health concerns before shipping, which should be the standard protocol for all breeders who care about the welfare of their animals. Thanks again Travis, it was well worth the wait.

Russellm0704

Travis has some of the best geckos around. The female I received from Travis has kept her stripe and continues to get brighter and brighter.

Visit our friends