Fat-Tail Bite*WARNING, Blood*

Holly12

Wow!! what a very nasty bite I have never had any bites from my 2 female leos the only time is when I was giving them a worm and my finger got into thier mouths but they let go did not even give me a mark lol.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Wow!! what a very nasty bite I have never had any bites from my 2 female leos the only time is when I was giving them a worm and my finger got into thier mouths but they let go did not even give me a mark lol.

yea well from personal experience Fatties have a WAYY HARDER bite than leos lol :)

loulovespat

anything can bite with that said as long as the gecko is comfortable with being held and is not being defensive and your nephew is gently handling it, there should be no problem at all

My gecko is confident with me...i never push him to do what he dont want to..hes a very happy healthy gecko as for my nephew,hes very gentle and the geckos seems comfortable with him and i never leave him alone with my gecko.. Im abit over protection of my gecko lol i dont think he will ever bite me or anyone because he seems to be happy and alert all the time.. Thanks for getting back to me

Visit our friends