Few Updates

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Hey everyone, I figured I'd post a few update pictures of some of our fatties. I just took a few quick pics by the window and will try to post some of our other little ones later.

pos het Caramel girl named Cadbury
DSCN2475.jpg

het patty male named Hermes
DSCN2482.jpg

Our beautiful white out pos het caramel male from Pat.
DSCN2489.jpg

DSCN2493.jpg

DSCN2495.jpg

One of his future girl friends, a white out sib named Chunkers
DSCN2514.jpg

And a het amel girl.
DSCN2504.jpg

lillith

lillith's leo lovables
Is Cadbury a white out? Or is she just a gorgeous pale girl?
Are you going to pair her with the male from Pat? I can't wait to see what that produces. :main_yes:
Thanks for posting these pics, they're beautiful! I love the fatties.

Last edited:

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
No Cadbury is not a white out, but she is going to be paired with the male from Pat. We also have another pos het caramel female named Carmella he will be paired with eventually as well. I will post pics of her and some of our other projects later tonight. I am really really hoping that the caramel gene proves out in that project though!

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
I am really really hoping that the caramel gene proves out in that project though!

You and me both! My w/o is 100% het patternless and poss caramel as well. I got him from Pat too! I'm sure they are related and if one proves out, hopefully the other will too. I know that other males from this same breeding group have already proved het caramel according to Pat so we have a good chance. Im pairing mine with 2 100% het caramels, that way I'll know for sure. He's gonna be busy as he's also got a 100% het patternless girlfriend! BOOM CHICKA WAA WAA!!

Keep me updated on how it's going! Best of luck!

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
You and me both! My w/o is 100% het patternless and poss caramel as well. I got him from Pat too! I'm sure they are related and if one proves out, hopefully the other will too. I know that other males from this same breeding group have already proved het caramel according to Pat so we have a good chance. Im pairing mine with 2 100% het caramels, that way I'll know for sure. He's gonna be busy as he's also got a 100% het patternless girlfriend! BOOM CHICKA WAA WAA!!

Keep me updated on how it's going! Best of luck!

That is really encouraging to hear! I think I remember reading some of your posts about them as well and I thought they could be related too. Best of luck on your project and hopefully he'll prove out! Keep me updated as well.

Visit our friends