First AFT

Sadie

Hello I have been around on the forums for a while now and I just wanted to share my AFT that I've had for a few months. I am absolutely in love with her!

evee.jpg

LZRDGRL

Very nice! You got an Amel! I also just got my first three AFTs.

Where in MO are you from? I'm from Southern Illinois and will be at the St. Louis, MO reptile show on January 8th as a vendor (just leos, no AFTs yet, of course :p). Are you going, too? It's hard to find other leo/AFT lovers here in my region; most are from the Chicago area. I really don't want to drive 7 hours all the time, so I'm trying out Missouri now :main_yes:

Chrissy

Sadie

Very nice! You got an Amel! I also just got my first three AFTs.

Where in MO are you from? I'm from Southern Illinois and will be at the St. Louis, MO reptile show on January 8th as a vendor (just leos, no AFTs yet, of course :p). Are you going, too? It's hard to find other leo/AFT lovers here in my region; most are from the Chicago area. I really don't want to drive 7 hours all the time, so I'm trying out Missouri now :main_yes:

Chrissy

I'm from St. Louis. I am not sure if I'll be at the show or not yet. the show in st. louis is neat. its small but very crowded :) Maybe I'll see you.

LZRDGRL

I'm from St. Louis. I am not sure if I'll be at the show or not yet. the show in st. louis is neat. its small but very crowded :) Maybe I'll see you.

That's neat; there are three of us in this region already! "badhabits" is also from around here. It would be so nice to create a reptile show in DuQuoin or Marion... I talked to him about this already. My family is really eager to get something closer than a 7-hour drive. St. Louis is just 2 1/2 hrs. from me, so that's great...

Maybe see you at the Jan. 8th show :main_yes: If you're there, you'll probably end up with a leo :main_evilgrin:

Chrissy

Visit our friends