Forum Upgrades

KelliH

Hi All-

We are in the process of making some changes around here. We are going to be using a new Chat program and also upgrading to the newest version of V bulletin. We are still testing some things out so if you see anything goofy that's why. :) Once we get everything ready to go with the new Vb upgrade I will post here to let everyone know. Thanks for your patience!

KelliH

OK, well BIG thanks to Jim O! We have now upgraded to the newest version of Vb! :D

We also are sportin a new Chat Room, :main_thumbsup:.

Let me know what you guys think and if you find any glitches send me a pm please. Thanks!

Looks great.. And Thanks Jim O!

:main_thumbsup:

The only thing I See as of right now is that the Chat causes a error and quits Firefox 3.0.3 on Mac OS 10.5.5. The chat works fine in Safari 3.1.2.

And.. Just in case no one notices.. Check out your User Profiles.. That one of the many very cool new addition with VBulletin as of late.

Jim O

Looks great.. And Thanks Jim O!

:main_thumbsup:

The only thing I See as of right now is that the Chat causes a error and quits Firefox 3.0.3 on Mac OS 10.5.5. The chat works fine in Safari 3.1.2.

I suspect it's a compatibility issue with a Firefox addon or something else on your end as I just went in using 10.5.5 and 3.0.3 without any problem.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I haven't had much time to check it out and I"m probably just missing it, but where are the trader ratings now?

bubblez825

Ya I noticed that too.
Any way to get thank you buttons???
-Sam
(site looks great)

hmmm good idea. It would help ALOT of newbs to no who they can contact for info instead of PMing another newb by chance. Just because we dont have any trader ratings doesnt meant we dont have good info and this could be another rating thing like the trader except the thankyou #'s as in how many thankyou's u have gotten. if i make any sense :p

Halley

I would rather have new members make a thread to find out information. I’ve had a people PM with random questions before, and all I can tell you is that I’d hate to get them all the time. I'd much rather save that for e-mail.

KelliH

Hey Guys, yeah it isn't there anymore. I'll see if we can get that back ;-) Be patient please, it may take a couple of days, okay?

paulnj

Loving the new site, though I have more people wanting to be my friend than the day I got my license.

No more spell check for us people who type poorly ;)

Visit our friends