Funniest sleeping pose you've found your gecko in

Taesolieroy

Freelance Artist
I figured since no one ever posted anything of the like I'll start one up with a picture of my silly baby Dani doing just that :)

92ba9a9114e5b09996d0eeb611c8d13b-d5emmvw.jpg

It can be from any time period, this one just happened half an hour ago and she's still in that position opening her eyes at me now and then. She's still yet to figure she can get in that hide while she's got the temp setup until I get her final tank design done.

What's the funniest pose you've found your geckos in while sleeping (or not!)?

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
posing for COVER PHOTOS

This is my favorite of all time........
Many of you have seen this...like a zillion times, but here she is again.
my 2008 dwarf "SPIDER" .......
she is catching ZZZZZZZZZ's, "like a frog."
picture.php

Take care. HJ

Taesolieroy

Freelance Artist
Haha, oh good lord that upside down one made me crack up! Our cats in Maine liked sleeping like that before!.

For some odd reason my other two girls enjoy sprawling on the rocks along the front edge of the tank willy nilly, but it's hard to get near them because they're wise to the sounds I make when I move >_>

Taesolieroy

Freelance Artist
Little update with Dani round 2!

danisnoozing2.jpg

I accidentally thunked the camera against the side of the tank and she kind of glared at me before plopping her head down in a 'whatever' attitude when I moved away.

Jaiden23

Our Ashe just plops down wherever she happens to be when she's tired, and will sleep there for hours. Even though her tank is in a pretty noisy room, she seems to have no problem whatsoever sleeping out in the open :main_laugh:

lZNjtl.jpg

This one surprised me, I would have thought that it would be extremely uncomfortable having that big heavy tail just hanging off the side like that.

lFyhWl.jpg

Taesolieroy

Freelance Artist
I'm not quite sure what you mean by planking Mike? Most of the time that's just how the gecko sleeps!

@Morgan - that first one looks just about like how Dani is currently sleeping, only she tends to have her forearms tucked on her sides and she's between the jar and the glass on the same rocks her second picture has her on.
Leo's tails are stronger than one would think - Dani likes to hook the tip around my fingers when she's on my hands and I'm always surprised how much strength there is in such a 'fragile' digit.

Oh yeah one time I saw Will sleeping in his log on the UTH and he was on his belly legs sprawled. Oh and one time he was shedding and I found him sickly white legs up on his back and that FREAKED ME OUT. I got so scared he was barely breathing! He turned out okay though.

mbrown29

haha my leo sleeps like that often. She (I think lol) always passes out in her dark hide so I can't really get a good pic of her (I don't want to freak her out with a flash haha)

Visit our friends