Garg Collection

HeckinGecks

For nearly eight months, I've been researching gargoyle geckos, with the interest of starting a collection over the years, with somewhere between 2-4, and currently, I believe I'll be getting three, but adding them to the collection gradually -seen how I'm a jobless highschool student who plans on moving out within the next 5 years, getting them in quick succession isn't very practical anyhow.

Being as excited as I am about gargoyles, I've even already planned names for the three of them (I feel like an 11 year old girl planning names for her future babies which she won't even be having for like 15 more years), and they will affectionately be named after the three gargoyles in The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Hugo, Victor, and Laverne).

I've been doing excessive research and I'm starting to plan the first terrarium now, but if anybody has any helpful information I ought to know, please let me know! Thanks

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I think gargs are great. Here are 2 thoughts based on my experience with them:
--it's hard to find plants they won't stomp to pieces
--they seem to really like good size slabs of cork bark to sit on

I do have pothos in my gargoyle and leachie enclosures, but the only way I can get it to work is to plant them in the corner and stick something in front of them. Maybe other people have had more luck.

Aliza

HeckinGecks

I think gargs are great. Here are 2 thoughts based on my experience with them:
--it's hard to find plants they won't stomp to pieces
--they seem to really like good size slabs of cork bark to sit on

I do have pothos in my gargoyle and leachie enclosures, but the only way I can get it to work is to plant them in the corner and stick something in front of them. Maybe other people have had more luck.

Aliza

Haha my tortoise knocks down and stomps all the plants in his place, so I use faux ones with him now.

Thank you for the tips :D

Visit our friends