General Question Regarding Foods -CrestedGecko

Buttons

Hello, I recently purchased a few types of Repashy to try them out to see which once my Crested Gecko would like i was informed to get a few different ones as Crested Geckos can be a bit picky. Although it seems like Buttons isn't a big fan of Repashy so i am feeding him Crickets as he prefers those over mealworms. I would like to know exactly which products would be best to use in order to dust my crickets so my little buddy gets all the nutrients he needs to live a strong healthy life. (Note he has only went 3 days now without dusted crickets as i was attempting to feed him the Repashy commercial stuff) Also i would like to add that i honestly can't actually tell if he has been eating the Repashy but i do put a very small cap with some in there mixed with distilled water every day and i don't really see much of a difference when i wake up and such so it is extremely hard to tell if he is eating it. I have thought about maybe mixing the Repashy up a bit and perhaps coating the crickets with it so that way he does get some sort of nutrients durring the day but i have no clue if that is even a good idea at this point. Anyways i could use some help in this department so if someone could lead me in the proper direction that would be wonderful!.

Note please find the product from petsmart.ca and please make sure it is .ca and not .com i will provide a link down below and to help i will also include my Stores PostalCode so i am sure the product is available in my area.

PetSmart Canada URL: https://www.petsmart.ca/search/?q=Calcium Reptile&ps=undefined
PostCode For Local PetSmart: N9E 1S6

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I have a lot of crested and gargoyle geckos and often the CGD (crested gecko diet) looks untouched, but everyone is thriving. The Repashy has the proper supplements, but if you want to make sure there are supplements on the crickets I recommend Repashy Calcium Plus. If you can get Repashy CGD in Canada, I imagine you could get the supplement as well.

Aliza

Buttons

Would it by chance be this stuff? If so they are limited stock although i can go pick this up as soon as tomorrow or latest weds but i want to make sure this is the right stuff to dust the crickets with. Again i really don't ever want my little guy to suffer at all i love him to bits! <3 1603764644644.png

Visit our friends