Goniurosaurus Splendens

trizzypballr

Just thought I would remind everyone how beautiful Cave Geckos really are:) Here is an Adult Female Goniurosaurus Splendens.
Hope you all enjoy, and dont forget to give Cave Geckos a look;-)

female_splendens.jpg

E

evilxyardxgnome

Holy crap that is an amazing looking gecko? How rare are they? What are they conditions like? Do you need to keep them in darkness to simulate a cave?

trizzypballr

Splendens are Japanese Cave Geckos, Japanese cave geckos are rarer cave geckos because of the fact they cannot be WC and sent here because they are highly protected in Japan, so whats already here are all we have. The care is really pretty simple, they like 70-80 degree temperatures, i prefer to keep them at 75-80 they love humidity, and they are nocturnal. If you deside to purchase a cave gecko, chances are your first one woulnt be a Japanese one because of their prices, so make sure to purchase one that is CB, not WC. Lots of time WC arnt in the greatest shape, and can be dehydrated or loaded with parasites. Any other questions feel free to ask

A

Ashleigh

I have splendens and they are 90% rare in Canada and there was only one breeder of them. I was lucky to get two from him, and not cheap 200.00 each but totally worth it.

Ash

Visit our friends