good place to buy feeders.

KDesautels08

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a company that sells feeders. I usually get my feeders through rainbow mealworms without issue, however I assume due to the covid pandemic that's happening right now, there is a two-week wait before they will even ship their feeders. I I have no problem with them otherwise I just need my feeders sooner than 2 to 3 weeks. Thank you

mamakity7679

Is there a place to look up special feeder food for your particular gecko, or a page about places to buy different feeder bugs. If there is please let me know Thank you

Gecko Lover22

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a company that sells feeders. I usually get my feeders through rainbow mealworms without issue, however I assume due to the covid pandemic that's happening right now, there is a two-week wait before they will even ship their feeders. I I have no problem with them otherwise I just need my feeders sooner than 2 to 3 weeks. Thank you
You can use Dubia Roaches and Josh's Frogs I use both they are amazing and I haven't had any problems with them just Dubia Roaches limit how many orders can be ordered a day but they ship less then a week I haven't had any problems with them at all.

I just get my food for my gecko from a local pet store I trust (I don't trust petco and petsmart as they don't sell healthy food)

Visit our friends