Got a couple new Boaphile Racks

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
I have been going back and forth on whether or not I would build my next rack or just buy one. Looking at yours makes me want to just buy one lol Nice setup!

The other nice thing about them is that they are built to stack on top of each other. They have little holes pre drilled on top so when you get your next one....and you will....you can attach them with the pins he provides and voila!! Another level of racks! Now, wheres his number...I gotta call and order those damn things........:main_thumbsup:

Pinky81

Yeah AP racks have grooves for the heat tape, which is one reason I like them. Glad to hear Boaphille is doing the same these days.

So AP racks do have grooves the flex watt runs through, Kelli if you have AP how do you like it...durability, ease of replacing bad flexwatt etc?

KelliH

So AP racks do have grooves the flex watt runs through, Kelli if you have AP how do you like it...durability, ease of replacing bad flexwatt etc?

I LOVE my AP racks. Yes they have grooves for the flex watt. I've had my current AP racks (I had some others prior) for several years now. I've yet to have to replace the heat tape on any of them (*knocks on wood*). They are extremely durable. I used Matrix racks for many years (they are made of melamine) and my AP racks are just as strong and study yet nowhere near as heavy.

Visit our friends