got a girl for one of my boys ;-)

LZRDGRL

Trou will be getting a girlfriend coming Tuesday. She looks very similar!

This is Seychelles, a Granite het Caramel poss. het Zulu from JMG (this is Jeff's picture):

Seychelles.JPG

:D
Chrissy

P.S. I also got my future mascot, Hugo. He will come to the reptile shows with me and entertain the kids while I deal with their parents :main_laugh: He's an Italian Silkback bearded dragon from a1reptiles.net. Here's his head shot (photos are from the seller). Little alien :main_evilgrin:

LZRDGRL

Wow! You bought a beardie too? They are loads of fun!

Yeah, and if you want to buy an Italian Leatherback female in 1-2 years, we can do a breeding loan! They can lay 30-35 eggs 6 times per season. I don't want that many babies, so we could split :p :D But you should better come by and visit this one, before you make any hasty decision. They get quite big :main_yes: That's why I just want one to keep.

BrightReptiles

Badhabits727
We had a beardie at one point (male normal) but rehomed it to fund a gecko purchase. We have talked about getting another but haven't decided yet (figuring out how we could move that many babies)

LZRDGRL

We had a beardie at one point (male normal) but rehomed it to fund a gecko purchase. We have talked about getting another but haven't decided yet (figuring out how we could move that many babies)

You can move them very well at reptile shows (cheap Normals. Lots of children want them). I don't think online sales work that well, at least not for "Normals." But mine is a Silkie, and if you pair with a female Italian Leatherback, you get Silkie babies. The price for them at the Memphis Repticon I went to on October 1+2 was $300. I got mine for $145, because it's missing ONE nail. What do I care about one missing nail. He's beautiful :) The problem will be to house that many babies. One needs a 20g tank. They could bite off each others' arms or tail if they get hungry and are kept together. My house is not big enough to harbor that many hungry critters :eek:
So one would need to find people who would like a baby FIRST, and then breed them... (?)

BrightReptiles

Badhabits727
Its definitely something we could discuss, I will talk it over with ally and if she likes they idea we could get together and talk more. We definitely need a bigger place now :x our Leos are stealing all of our space :) so that is in the near future for us, as right now our belongings including the rack is confined to a 8x10 bedroom. Once we get that figured out we will be ready to move into more species lol.

Visit our friends