Happy New Year, Gecko People!

STUTFL

It was only about six months ago that I joined geckoforums from a hotel room in Minnesota. The Belmont Stakes were on TV, Michael Jackson was alive, and I had a tank of stinky, death-prone crickets and no uth for my leo. ;)

Thanks entirely to this forum, my little guy is doing great right now; he's warm and happy, and doesn't go hungry every time a batch of cheap pet-store crickets decides to go belly-up within the week. :laugh: He has a nice varied diet, a shiny new food bowl (ash tray, never would've thought of that :laugh: ), and I know that geckos come in other colors than Yellow With Brown Blobs. :tongue3:

So thanks. :)

Now I'm watching Green Day dance around on the New Year's countdown and waiting for my little Spotted Thing Under the Fake Log to get hungry enough to eat more of the pretty butterworms and superworms I got him (the superworms did *not* freeze during the shipping, hooray).

What are you and your friends, be they ecto- or endotherms, doing or planning for 2010? :)

STUTFL

You too. :D
cheese-1.jpg

Bellalee

Ohhh I just love that picture!!!!!! I am so glad you found us, each person brings us something new, and you've definatly been an important part of our community. I love that picture btw, her head looks so chunky! I love it.

I hear ya on the bad things... It's almost been a year since my girl got the treatment of her lifetime after having her 3 years. She's doubled in weight!

2010 will be a much better year if it's the last thing I do!

Happy New Year EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Visit our friends