HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! HELLOOOO 2010!!! =]

OneFootedAce

It is now a new decade, and is now 2010!!!!

:balloon2: HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!:balloon2:

Any new years resolutions for any of you?

:balloon2: :balloon: :balloon3: :balloon: :balloon2: :balloon: :balloon3: :balloon: :balloon2: :balloon3: :balloon2: :balloon: :balloon3: :balloon2: :balloon: :balloon3: :balloon2: :balloon:

:clown: :clown: :clown:

=]

(Im in the festive mood if you havent noticed :D)

T&KBrouse

K, the Crazy Snake Lady
I think my resolutions this year will be to laugh more often, sing at the top of my lungs and dance to every song, whether I like it or not, and even though I have no sense of rhythm.
I'm going to make an effort to go on a date with my husband, once a month, so we can try and remember what on earth we found so irresistable about each other 23 years ago and maybe.... just maybe... fall in love all over again.
I resolve to eat more ice cream and not give a damn about my waistline. Granmas aren't supposed to look 17. We're supposed to look like granmas!
I'm going to schedule my time more generously to the ones I love and do away with the things that don't fit any more.
I'm going to find the perfect outfit that accentuates my gray hair. It will probably have sequins and a feather boa which means I will have to wear this ensemble in public... often.

This year I will be "Fat, 40 and Fabulous" so I'm gonna live it up! :banana:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!

OneFootedAce

I think my resolutions this year will be to laugh more often, sing at the top of my lungs and dance to every song, whether I like it or not, and even though I have no sense of rhythm.
I'm going to make an effort to go on a date with my husband, once a month, so we can try and remember what on earth we found so irresistable about each other 23 years ago and maybe.... just maybe... fall in love all over again.
I resolve to eat more ice cream and not give a damn about my waistline. Granmas aren't supposed to look 17. We're supposed to look like granmas!
I'm going to schedule my time more generously to the ones I love and do away with the things that don't fit any more.
I'm going to find the perfect outfit that accentuates my gray hair. It will probably have sequins and a feather boa which means I will have to wear this ensemble in public... often.

LMAO!! These must be some of the best resolutions ever!! I wish you luck! hahaha :main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup:

Bellalee

You know that was probably the best resolution I have EVER heard!

Visit our friends