Hatchling clumsy?

coldsavage32

Ok so I hatched out my first ever leopard gecko a couple of days ago it seems a little clumsy like it seems like it kinda has a head wobble and it kinda walks in circles. It ate for the first time today with no hesitation I'm just curious if that's how hatchlings are. Pairing was normal to Mack snow
ef7cb06c622ba374934950f59f26e080.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Most leopard gecko hatchlings move around normally from the time they hatch. Some could take awhile to get it together. I hatched one late last week that seemed clumsy as well, but as of today it's walking around normally. I won't be sure of it for another few weeks. Just keep an eye on it and see how it behaves as it matures.

Aliza

coldsavage32

Most leopard gecko hatchlings move around normally from the time they hatch. Some could take awhile to get it together. I hatched one late last week that seemed clumsy as well, but as of today it's walking around normally. I won't be sure of it for another few weeks. Just keep an eye on it and see how it behaves as it matures.

Aliza

Ok thanks I know the enigma morph has some problems but I'm pretty sure my leopard geckos aren't that morph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visit our friends