Having to sell all leos to fix vehicle!!!

jordansouthall83

4Femals 1Male LEOS :)
:eek:This reallly sucks, but I need to do it. I have 15 males and 17 females for sale. I'm asking $2,000 shipped for all 32 of them. Or Best Offer.
If I sold them all separate it would be $4,290 but I really really need the money. My vehicle broke down and needs fixed. I have a little bit of everything and pictures are available at www.facebook.com/FrisbeySouthallsLeos

All geckos are currently 50% off, so hurry before they're all gone. I accept PayPal and will take down payments for holds, payment plans, anything. I need to sell them so the sooner the better, the more you want the better the deal will be. I would love to do one shipment for the whole lot though.

Let me know. Donations are welcomed, but they aren't really my way of doing things. I'd rather give you something for your money.
I also have an incubator, a CSerpents rack that's about a month old, a Herpstat 1 thermostat that's about two months old. Heat tape, calcium. I have anything and everything needed for the leos and I will sell it.
So please take a look at the photos and let everyone you know what's going on. This is an insane deal and I hate to do it, but I have to.

208-305-8036
[email protected]
-Thanks,
Jordan Southall

Visit our friends