He peeeed on me ewwww

Angel

I was trying to sex my newest addition {was cllaing him hershey but got vetoed by the kids and boyfriend so he is nameless again} however was taking a picture to post since the bumps are almost non existent was thingkin could be female as there is no V shape like my other males have. when his thing shot out and started peeing on me, was soooooo grossed out. Safe to say he got what he wanted and was promptly put down, didnt even know they could do this .ew think im calling him piddles.:main_no:

StopperExotics

Hahahaha. I've had a female "pee" on me once too, it's more of a "self-defense" more than actual urine. The excrete their "urine" in a solid form (Urates). But always a wonderful experience when you get peed on. :)

Angel

is it a male when they stick something out right??? females dont have that to stick out? lol he's 3 and if thats all he has then he is TINY hahahahaha

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
LOL! I actually just got the same royal treatment from a gecko of mine last week as i was checkin to see if she had eggs in her belly... and it was like a hose; did not stop! lol

L-G-C

More than just leos now
I wish my one gecko would pee on me instead of bite me... lol, i have scars from were he has drawn blood... getting tamer though. The person I got him from didn't tame him very well...

Vegas_Eric

LOL funny story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Well I have been bit by a Leo, but I have not been peed on by one yet. KNock on wood. I bet that's going to happen soon to... LOL

Visit our friends