hello everyone

Tommy

Militant Surf Adictx
hello everyone, my name is tommy and i'm from Jersey. I've been reading posts on this site for about a month now and i've learned alot of cool stuff. I used to have two leopard gecko's when i was about 10 and recently i have been thinking about getting a few again. I have a 55 gal all glass terrarium and i'm thinking about getting 3 females. I'm making the enclosure using the "fake rock" method i found here which i think is realy cool. i found out that there is a reptile expo in whiteplains NY in late november so i think i'm gonna wait till then to get some juvaniles. from what i've read so far i think all of you are very smart and nice and am looking foward to being a part of your comunity. here are a few other things about myself. i love to surf and live 5 min from the beach. i'm trying to start a clothing line "militant surf adictx" and am slowly making my way through the county college in my town Ocean County College. anyway i gotta run, bye the way is anyone else planing on going to the expo in whiteplains?

N

Nastynotch

welcome tommy.
the expo will be a good chance to get some good leos, rather than a pet store.

R

Russ S

Tommy, Welcome to Geckoforums.net. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. We will try to help as best we can.

Visit our friends