Help with my gecko!

S

shadow15

my gecko won't eat and is getting thin, I've read some books and found out that it could be the cause of parasites, protozoans or bacterial infection. the abdomen is always full of liquid like substance. could you please help me on what to do with my gecko? I don't know any veterinarians who specializes in herps in here. thanks in advance

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I know you've had trouble finding a reptile vet, but the gecko really does need a vet visit. HEre's what you can do:

--even a vet that doesn't specialize in reptiles should be able to do a fecal analysis and then look up the proper medication and dosage for a gecko

--call some of the non-herp vets and ask for a referral to a vet that has had more herp experience.

Aliza

S

shadow15

I know you've had trouble finding a reptile vet, but the gecko really does need a vet visit. HEre's what you can do:

--even a vet that doesn't specialize in reptiles should be able to do a fecal analysis and then look up the proper medication and dosage for a gecko

--call some of the non-herp vets and ask for a referral to a vet that has had more herp experience.

Aliza

thanks! I'll visit the nearest vet as soon as i get home

Visit our friends