Hey Everyone

Sed

My daughter just got her first leopard gecko. I dont know a ton about leo morphs, but she was advertised as an albino. We also have an Argentine black and white tegu, but this is the first leo we've had in the house. Hoping to glean any tips I can for this little character.

Attachments

• 20200112_164455.jpg
    20200112_164455.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Yes it's an albino and a nice looking gecko. Welcome. The biggest tip is not to let the gecko walk in front of the tegu for obvious reasons! It's easier to give tips in response to a specific question.

Aliza

Sed

Yes it's an albino and a nice looking gecko. Welcome. The biggest tip is not to let the gecko walk in front of the tegu for obvious reasons! It's easier to give tips in response to a specific question.

Aliza
Hopefully the tegu and little Quinn here will never know the other exists. I dont really have any specific questions right now. My daughter did her homework before deciding to finally pick one out. Shes on a UHT and thermostat at 92F. Three hides. Paper towel substrate. She knows what to watch for during a shed. I just wanted to say hello and browse some posts to see if there's anything obvious we missed.

Visit our friends