Hey from the UK

gimpygecko

Hello everyone i am Pete, daddy to Gimpy. i am very new to repltile ownership of any kind of help or advice from the more experienced owners amongst the forum members would be amazing! have recently inherited/adopted/rescued Gimpy who i beleive is an albino bell leopard gecko . I am unsure how old he is as i have little history of his previous ownership but i dont think he has alwsys been treated well considering the ring fish tank and heart mat without a thermostat he was supplied to me in! He is quite slim in body and tail breadth im believing but i believe posdibly over 1 year old. He came in a very small fish tank and i have recrntly moved him into a 3 ft long vivarium.

Attachments

• IMG_20220806_003229.jpg
    IMG_20220806_003229.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

BLUSH50

Hello everyone i am Pete, daddy to Gimpy. i am very new to repltile ownership of any kind of help or advice from the more experienced owners amongst the forum members would be amazing! have recently inherited/adopted/rescued Gimpy who i beleive is an albino bell leopard gecko . I am unsure how old he is as i have little history of his previous ownership but i dont think he has alwsys been treated well considering the ring fish tank and heart mat without a thermostat he was supplied to me in! He is quite slim in body and tail breadth im believing but i believe posdibly over 1 year old. He came in a very small fish tank and i have recrntly moved him into a 3 ft long vivarium.
Hello,
Gimpy is lucky to have found you :)

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome! He does look a little skinny but not too bad. I'm glad you're going to be caring for him.

Aliza

Visit our friends