hey there

D

djvr6

hello every one

i shall be getting my leopard gecko set up in about 2 weeks and then when its set up i shall be getting 2 leo,s....
i am very new to the reptile world, and can't wait...
i have done alot of research on them and have 2 books that i have read cover to cover every night for the past 3 months.....
i want to make sure its all in my head b4 i get them... he he (makes sense to me)..
oh once again i cant wait.....

mainelygeckos

Welcome to GF! The people here are fantastic and very intelligent when it comes to leos! All highly respected by me and many others. You will have fun here and learn a lot! :D Leos are fantastic pets! I have 5 and am getting at least 5 more as time and money permits. Be sure when you get your leo you post pictures of it so we all can enjoy :D

D

djvr6

i shall post pics for you... i promis.
i went in my local retile shop today. as they have a payment plan which can be upto 6 months... but i went for the as soon as money lets me side of it.. he he.. any way when when i went in today to pay abit more down, i had alook at them all decided to go for a 8 or 9 month old lady leo and she is so gorgeous... she was the only sub adult left at the moment so the lady in the shop has reserved her for me, and put a big sold sign on the front of her viv... i realy cant wait now... she looks so healthy all her didgits are there she has a really lovely fat tail on her... i do like there tails...
any way i am going to be picking her up on the 25 of this month...
and i shall take lots of pics and hopefully i get some good ones, i will wait about a week though so she can settle in....

cheers every one for a great forum.. and the welcomes look forward to this wonderfull new world......

Visit our friends