How many of us are active?

Geckomaster743

For a while now, I got to check up on every one's profile's too see when they were last on, and more, and more of our largest commenting members are disappearing, and it breaks my heart too see our community slightly slipping away. Even though new members are coming on ( I'm really glad ), and that i'm probably never going to leave unless the forum is completely abandoned I just want to know how many of us are here, and plan to stay for how long. It would ease me to know when some one's leaving so I could wish them a goodbye or a good luck before they signed out forever.. People like Scrab, Leolover, Gopherhockey,Apocalypse, Evesaint, Jetfire, ( I'm sorry If I didn't name you those were just some I looked at recently ) haven't been on in months. These guys were really active, and I really enjoyed having them around. Gopher was last seen in December, and told us about College so I was able to understand why he was so busy, and how he was doing. The others didn't leave a trace :/ So for those of us that are active please just leave a note saying that you're here, and how long you plan on staying. Just so I wish you a good bye before you lleave, Having this forum has been a great pass time, A great person to learn, and has SERIOUSLY EXPANDED my knowledge of the reptile world. I learned a lot , and I'm so happy to have found this website, and met every one here.

- Dark/Jacob

Geckomaster743

I know Caleb c: You comment on every thing, and you contribute a lot. It just sucks that there were people like you who contributed all the time, and just disappeared. A lot of them had job's, but Gecko talk minimum takes 5 Minutes a day to check every thing, Unless you plan on looking for Posts from the beginning of time.

Geckomaster743

That's good Amanda I really enjoy having people around that have been on the forums since before, or when I first joined c: Makes me feel like the forum isn't going to die because there are other people who have been around, and are still around.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Am I here? Yes
How long will I be here? As long as the forum is here
How often do I check the forum? Nearly every night
Why don't I post more often: I only post when I really have something to say (but I do every week because of GeckoTime)

Aliza

Geckomaster743

Haha, Josh you're always going to be here :p You're our founder, And I've learned so much just because this forum was started. So that's a personal thank you to you for making this all happen!

laurahlove

i just wanted to say i thought this thread was really cute and very supportive and although im new, im gonna be around :) :)

Jetfire

Haven't Gone Anywhere,Just Haven't Had Much To Say. I Check In A Couple Times A Week.Just Been Super Busy With Kids,Hot Peppers,My Collection,My Girlfriend's Bug Farm (Crickets & Dubias),Etc.

Jetfire

seriously,she took it upon herself took start up farming bugs. it started with her getting tired of us spending $20+ weekly for lizard and amphibian chow,and has kind of grown since then. she's been on crickets for about 6 months,juststarted on dubias this month. she's already got the crickets self-sustaining financially,just selling pinheads($5/100).

Visit our friends