How many?

How many crickets do you feed a leo? So I heard its good for leos to have live insects for them to kill... But how many do you feed them? If you put to many crickets in they will kill the gecko!!!!!!! Also do you just put them in the food bowl for them to eat? Please reply to my quistions!

GodzillaGecko

as many as he will eat. You put in 2 at a time and let him eat. When he doesn't eat the last one or 2 then you take those two out (giving him 15 minutes to figure out if he wants to eat them or not before pulling out crickets) you never leave the crickets in. Crickets don't stay in food bowls unless they are dead (which they sell in a can most some geckos like it some dont). You can also go with small mealworms which you can leave in the bowl. they can't go anywhere.

Russellm0704

How many crickets do you feed a leo? So I heard its good for leos to have live insects for them to kill... But how many do you feed them? If you put to many crickets in they will kill the gecko!!!!!!! Also do you just put them in the food bowl for them to eat? Please reply to my quistions!

this forum is for site issues. Please post these questions in the leopard gecko sections

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I moved your thread to the correct forum. Please make sure you're posting in the appropriate forum and not just the first forum on the list.

Aliza

Visit our friends