How to file a complaint(store)

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
Well our local chain pet store are not keeping their animals(mainly leos and crested's) and me,my brother and hes girlfriend wanted to do something about it to make a proper life for them.So I was wondering what can we do to make the lifestyle conditions better for these animals.

E

emmagecko

I don't know how to but this one store was housing a crocodile monitor In a bathtub and there was poop shoved up in the corner.but other wise they were very nice.my mom says it stunk.

mariex4

you can normaly get a complaints form from the store im not sure were your from but in the uk we have things like ,rspca , so if you have something simuler you can putyour concerns through them hope this helps

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
For chain stores, you can usually find a customer service email address on their website. Send an email with the store address or number and explain what you saw. I've done this on several occasions and you wouldn't believe how the store did a 180. Our local chain went from having medium and hatchling Leos in the same tank on sand, with large crickets AND a Crested Gecko to keeping them all separate, on repicarpet with small mealies in a dish for the Leos. One chain gives you a customer survey at the bottom of the receipt sometimes. You can use that to ask a customer service rep to call you back.

Visit our friends