how's life?

Svice

Hello! My area is having a hurricane soon so weve been prepping. Thankfully our climate is already pretty good for geckos so if our power goes out Dova will be just fine. If anything ill be off from work and can spend more time with her :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Willowbyrd

Just busy with work. I have been putting off setting up my newer tank for Carma. It's most so because I need to seal it and set it up for bioactive. Since I've never done it before, it's the only reason why I am putting it off.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Seven and a half years with a crypto positive household. I lose a few geckos every year, but most of them are still doing OK.

Aliza

Heckolove

I know it can feel pretty chaotic out there. I just wanted to see how everyone in the community is doing out there
Thanks for checking in Josh. All going great. Gekster laid an egg last week so now I definitely know he is actually a she LOL x

Heckolove

So We’re going away next month for 8 days and tricky to find someone who lives close enough to feed and most Geckster. Would she be OK staying at my parents house in one of the plastic travel enclosures which are about 30cm wide x 20cm tall? Not sure if this would cause her any distress for a week as won’t be able to climb?

any advice appreciated :)

Heckolove

Thanks. Yes she’s a crestie. This is the box. So this should be OK for a whole week like this? Hoping going to be big enough. If not then we can ask a neighbour to come and mist/ feed her but would rather not.

Attachments

• 3266b161-8ac2-4aa6-8c48-0856b2773644.jpeg
    3266b161-8ac2-4aa6-8c48-0856b2773644.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 2

lizardlover:) 1519

I know it can feel pretty chaotic out there. I just wanted to see how everyone in the community is doing out there
Hi, been working at a herpetarium at my college :) I brought all 4 of my reptiles with me to live there as well, including my little problem child, chip the while lined gecko XD (pictured below)

Attachments

• IMG_20190214_064041_342.jpg
    IMG_20190214_064041_342.jpg
    420.8 KB · Views: 0

Valpatal

All of my sweet little leos are doing great. Just had to replant their bioactive enclosures and add more isopods. I swear they are hunting and eating them. lol Love seeing how they’ve all been acting a bit more ‘wild’ in their natural spaces. Even my special little rescue Kirby has developed some hunting skills. He still can’t catch anything, but he does try. ☺️
IMG_5666.jpeg

Visit our friends