Hows my setup?

Matt1851

Ok so heres my setup. The rock cave is the hot hide ontop of my heat pad, the yogurt contanier is the humid hide, and the box with the paper towl tunnle leads from thee hot side to the cool side. Its all on top of paper towl substrate and in a 37 gallon fish aquarium. I have a water dish and a calcium dish and i feed him crickets that i dust on a scedual of calcium/calcium with dd3/ and multivitimines as i do with my chameleon. Is this good? Am i missing anything? and what should the temperature be at the bottom of the terrarium? im wondering if my heat pad is doing the right job.

100_2945.jpg

100_2946.jpg

Rosalie Spot

looks decent. I'm used to seeing mine -- all the hides are pretty big, and there's a rock, a foodbowl, and a water dish. I have a question. Does alot of open space stress a leo out? or is it just little space?

Matt1851

it actually looks a big different now and im actually getting a bunch of hides and whatnot from a cousin that are from petstores and not home made, ill post a pic, and i heard that more space will make them not alternate to the hot and cold sides or something along thoes lines but my guy goes around the whole terrarium :\

100_2948.jpg

100_2949.jpg

100_2943.jpg

Visit our friends