I caved... and now have a AFT

Desdemona

So, not only did I have a half off reptile coupon Petco had their 20gal long critter tanks on sale for less than 40 bucks.. so I grabbed the little guy. He is a normal but has some nice little thin white bands. The tips of his toes are also white which I think is really cute.

I am pretty sure its a boy since I think I saw little boy bits. He took a few mins to relax enough to find a hide so I was able to check him out through the glass. I asked my 3 year old what we should name our new boy gecko and he said, "Girl!" Hehe
Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

cherishedtiger

Awww!!! Hes adorable!!!! I love the markings! And nice score on the tank and 1/2 of coupon! Thats a lucky buy! I dont think I would have been able to resist either.
Congrats! And welcome to the AFT family! :)

Desdemona

Yea, it turned out they had two.. but both were boys (had their own enclosures) so one had to stay behind. Both had their tails dropped and I felt bad for them. In general I don't usually buy animals from big pet store chains because I don't want it to add funds to mass breeders who may not be following good husbandry (and scaring the tails off their geckos) but . At least half off kills someone's profit margin.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Visit our friends