IM IN THE GAME!!!!! MY FIRST FATTY!!!!

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
I got my first Fat Tail yesterday from Alex from Imperial Geckos (whos awesome btw :) ) Im so excited! He's a male Abberant Saddleback 66% het patternless.
He's absolutely gorgeous in real life, the picture certainly doesn't do him justice.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Congrats on your first "Imperial" Fatty!

I'm glad you liked him :) btw just thought i would let you know, fatties are very addicting :main_thumbsup:

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
I'm glad you liked him :) btw just thought i would let you know, fatties are very addicting :main_thumbsup:

so are leos :p

I know already, he's the start of many more I can tell! I'll be back Alex:main_thumbsup:

Maybe sometime I can pick some up in person...I have family in Pembroke Pines.:D

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
Thanks everybody, I cant wait until he settles in so I can play with him!

Next mission.......to find him a chick ;)

cryptid_hunter

Nice looking fatty, congrats to you.

Like someone else said, they can be very addictive, they were for me anyway, I have tons of them, breeders of course, but I still treat each one as if they were pets, lol, and they are all spoiled.

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
Nice looking fatty, congrats to you.

Like someone else said, they can be very addictive, they were for me anyway, I have tons of them, breeders of course, but I still treat each one as if they were pets, lol, and they are all spoiled.

Really.....TONS?
Just how many do you have?
And what kinds?

Visit our friends