I'm sick and....

BalloonzForU

yeah ya do :laugh:

I think that's your fault!!! I don't normally talk all that much when I'm sick because it makes me cough and ummmm I'm pretty sure you maxed out my min for the month in just a few days!! :p Hee hee hee.... when we get on the phone everyone might as well foget getting a word in for at least 2-3 hour.

robin

I think that's your fault!!! I don't normally talk all that much when I'm sick because it makes me cough and ummmm I'm pretty sure you maxed out my min for the month in just a few days!! :p Hee hee hee.... when we get on the phone everyone might as well foget getting a word in for at least 2-3 hour.

umm i got vonage UNLIMITED BABY!

paulnj

Fe, we are both married and we talk... sure hope tory isn't mine from our chats :p

Don't worry Russ I will be on my best behavior :main_laugh:

BalloonzForU

umm i got vonage UNLIMITED BABY!

I think I'm just gonna make you one of my fav 5's because I talk with you more than 4 of the ones in there!! LOL

Fe, we are both married and we talk... sure hope tory isn't mine from our chats :p

Don't worry Russ I will be on my best behavior :main_laugh:

LOL Good thing my hubby doesn't come to this forum, he might get the wrong idea from that comment.

BalloonzForU

Hope you feel better soon. You should make a QT sign :)

Thank you!!

I think I'm shutting my phone off when I go to bed tonight which is something I NEVER do, but one of my managers called about an emergency at 06:00 when there was nothing I could even do about it till 09:00, and it woke up Tori as well. grrrrrr

Visit our friends