I'm sick of this person >:(

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
Ugh, gotta rant. Every morning, in my 3 next door neighbors. they seems dont care about their dogs. they just let dogs go for bathroom cross road. of course on people's front yards. I meant look im worried about this dog's safely. any second that dog could get hit. they can't just let dog go bathroom on ppl's yard and mine. it's disgusting. i have to clean their dog up. because it's on my yard. i was like what's wrong with people?! This person have backyard, why can their dog just go bathroom on their own backyard so they could clean their dog up. they dont walk dog.this dog just wandering and go poop on ppl's yard. Wow. i think this dog's owner arent respoible to care for and watch out for own dog.
I dont own dogs. but if i ever own dog, i could watch it out and make sure it's safe and not go cross road. Thes epeople are so disgusting they could think people could clean their dogs's poop. how can you imagine that? They need to man up and do something with their dogs. -__-

I wish i could report them to police. sigh. :( these people.

RampantReptiles

Depending on where you live you could report them to the police. In city limits it is common for act of leaving your dogs droppings to be illegal. I am sure you can find something on the internet that tells what laws are in your area.

I totally agree with you though! Where I live there is no leash law so our neighbors just let their dogs wander loose a lot. They poo in our yard and its annoying but being in the country its not as big of a deal. We live on 8.5 acres of land and the neighbor dogs still manage to poo right near the house where it gets stepped on(not usually by me but still EWW!)

snakegirl

Pretty much ANYPLACE you need to always have a Dog on a leash or in a fenced in yard, if its not you can get some pretty big fines, and if its a Banned breed such as pit bulls or other (Known to attack breeds) they can not only have fines but get there dogs taken away, Check your local Police website and animal control for more info, you can always call in and let your city know! Yes, its gross to have Lazy people let there dogs out to go to the bathroom in other yards, But its A huge risk to your Neighbors,kids,cars,and Lets face it Your grass!

leogecko88

The majority of the dog owners in my neighborhood are irresponsible like this. I know how you feel. I am tired of chasing dogs out of my yard!

jfreels

Call Animal Control, not the police. The police will just ask you if they have harmed anyone and if they have not, then you have to call Animal Control. And your best bet contacting AC would be stay calm, let them know this is a reoccurring issue and you worry for the safety of the dogs.

If the neighbor has a routine like every day at 9 AM they go out or every day at 5 PM, tell them that because they won't do anything about it unless the dogs are actually off the property. Be sure to give AC the address of the offender so they can leave a notice on the property so they know where to pick up their dogs (and pay fines).

Ranting is good, but doesn't fix the problem. Unless you live in the middle of no where (which you don't because you have neighbors) then there should be leash laws in your county.

Visit our friends