Incubator - HELP QUESTIONS

X

Xiko@work

Hi everyone, i need to build an incubator for my Gecko's eggs.

What you think about this setup???

Hope you can help me.

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
I have seen similar ones work...I didn't have success with an incubator like that. By the time you have invested into the parts you could have just bought a cheap one that will work way better (like a Hova). Almost everyone I know including myself have had great success with a Hova. If you want something bigger get a Nature Spirit. I love mine and it holds amazing temps.

snowgyre

I agree, by the time you invest in all the parts you'd be better off with a normal incubator. They only run around $40 US (28 Euros) plus shipping.

X

Xiko@work

I have seen similar ones work...I didn't have success with an incubator like that. By the time you have invested into the parts you could have just bought a cheap one that will work way better (like a Hova). Almost everyone I know including myself have had great success with a Hova. If you want something bigger get a Nature Spirit. I love mine and it holds amazing temps.

Hi

thanks 4 the help.

I have already all the equipment, i've made it yesterday, it cost me 0€, because i had all the equipment.

I'll try to post pictures later.

I already had in mind to buy HOVA, but for the next year breeding season, in this year i have only one couple of leos breeding.

Thanks

X

Xiko@work

I agree, by the time you invest in all the parts you'd be better off with a normal incubator. They only run around $40 US (28 Euros) plus shipping.

woooooowwww...only??? can you get me those info???

I apreciate :D

X

Xiko@work

I don't know where you can buy it abroad, but the hovabator incubator is available for sale at http://www.lllreptile.com. You might be able to get international shipping? I would look around, they're pretty common.

Thnks for the tip :main_yes:

I've bought it today. I'll try to post pictures of the belly of my female

Visit our friends