interesting tank from glasscages.com

R

rrhill

I was browsing terrarium/aquarium manufacturers online a little while back and came across glasscages.com. I have bought some stuff from these guys before at the old Atlanta show and decided to get some new stuff to "experiment" with. :D

This is a "stackable", earned that name because you can stack them. I got 1 of the 12.5 x 24 x 8 tanks. It has a front opening door. I am going to make a screened top for it and try some new techniques with the faux rocks for some leos or ???, just for fun. I think these little tanks are a good size for leos or other small terrestrial critters. Oh, that is a 2 liter bottle for comparison purposes.
HPIM0260.jpg

I also bought 2 - 40 gallon front opening terrariums (30 x 12.5 x 25). I am doing one as a frog tank, probably darts. The other one will be done up nicely as a christmas present for a friend of mine. 2 liter bottle again...
HPIM0261.jpg

This is the workbench I finished building in the garage for all of my little tank projects. I had tools in & on it, but I have been using the tools to tear up my bathroom. The bench is 8 feet long 2 feet deep & a little more than 3 feet high (I put heavy duty wheels on this sucker!).
HPIM0262.jpg

If your looking at some glass or acrylic tanks/terrariums you may want to check out glasscages.com they may be at a show near you and you can have them brin your tank(s) to it for pick up. I will update with more pics as I get these tanks going.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I have a number of front opening tanks from glasscages.com. The prices are great and they go to shows all over the US (shows are listed on their websites). My only complaint is that they have made a few mistakes with me --not having what I ordered at the show. There's also one tank they made for me where the sides of the opening front don't meet exactly so crickets can escape.

Aliza

Visit our friends