Its been 2 weeks...

RoflGecko

and my gecko still hasnt eaten? shes 30g's and is holding that weight but am kinda worried cause i would feel much better if she started eating. warm side temp is 92-94 cool side is 75-80. Is there something i can do to help? Ill be honest ive held her a few times already, but have stopped until she starts to eat

robin

ok you know what to look for to see if she is ovulating?

this is a poopy photo (from about 5 years ago) but you get the idea, the pink spot doesnt have to be that big. ok so here

Dscn0910-1.jpg

RoflGecko

ok you know what to look for to see if she is ovulating?

this is a poopy photo (from about 5 years ago) but you get the idea, the pink spot doesnt have to be that big. ok so here

Dscn0910-1.jpg

yup, none of that goin on lol. thanks for the quick replies btw

RoflGecko

hmm has it gotten cool where you are at and how early is the sun going down?

definatly gettin cooler...suns goin down at 7-8 ish...my rooms is about 68 when i go to bed, but i keep the heat on 24/7 in there tanks, so night temps are like 86 and day temps are like 93 or 94 (on the warm side of course)

robin

it might be simply because it is getting cooler and darker early. if she is not losing any weight or looking poorly i would not worry. leave her alone and maybe oonce or twice a week offer her about half of what you would normally feed her. she may be slowing down for the winter. and then just look for any poop because if she is pooing she is eating even if it very small amounts

RoflGecko

it might be simply because it is getting cooler and darker early. if she is not losing any weight or looking poorly i would not worry. leave her alone and maybe oonce or twice a week offer her about half of what you would normally feed her. she may be slowing down for the winter. and then just look for any poop because if she is pooing she is eating even if it very small amounts

k thanks for all the help robin :)

Visit our friends