Kamikazi Leos

Is yor Leo a Kamikazi Leo??

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

clink51

Does anyone else seem to have leos who seemed to be Kamikazi Pilots in their past life?! i mean i hold mine in my hand, and he'll stay still until i get him to the rim of the tank and then sky dive OR he'll be relaxed on my shoulder and then JUMP from 5 feet...i dunno if this is normal, dumb or defensive... lol tell me your stories

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
My little Reverse Stripe Eclipse girl is a rocket, as soon as her tub opens she takes a flying leap out. I'm getting pretty good at catching her out of the air :D

L-G-C

More than just leos now
I have one that you pick her up and for a few seconds she is fine then she jumps... I've gotten good at catching her too.

Samantha

mine use to jump but after lots of holding and working with twice a week she is really great to hold and as long as ur gental she will let anyone hold her but she perfers me ovr my bf the only other person who holds her on a reg basis

robin

i have one that flies out of her enclosure mouth open and then i move out of the way and she lands on the ground running. her and i have a "special" relationship. :yes:

ariana

robin,
sounds like the special relationship paco (parrot at petstore) and i have :)
he will hiss and screech at me and try to flap me to death if i get too close :)

enigmaslim

My dark HCT Geronimo is the king of jumpers, he's escaped atleast 4x and I only had hime for 2 months.He could be a great rebounder, he jumps once and I catch him then he'll jump again, I'll block him and them he'll jump again lol

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
My two little rainwaters think they can jump.I'm fairly good at catching them but sometimes not so I usually have a large kritter keeper to catch them in the other hand if I miss.But my new Gargoyle loves being handled but if you go any where her/hes tail off (s)he goes jumping like a rabbit.

Visit our friends