leopard gecko with lump

EBEICKER

Hi
I am new to the forum and new to owning geckos!
I have a leopard gecko who has a hard lump under a front leg, has been there for some time now, changing the amount of calcium he received has not changed the size of the lump. His arm was swollen at first when the lump first appeared but has since gone down and the lump has gotten harder. He also has bouts of not wanting to eat so I have to crush worms and syringe feed him. Any suggestions/info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
If your gecko has a hard lump, I think it may be a good idea to take it to a reptile vet. This is likely beyond our capabilities to "diagnose".

Aliza

EBEICKER

Well this might be something You can answer for me how can i get the stuck shed off my I think two month old crested gecko

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
This would be better in a separate thread, but since it's here . . .
if you can pick up the gecko, hold it gently and use your fingernails to pull the shed off. If you can't pick it up and hold it, get a gladware container, put some moist paper towels in it, cut a small hole at the top and see if you can get the gecko into this "sauna" for a little while to loosen the shed.

Aliza

Visit our friends