Male or Female, based on these pix???

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
:help: Ok, so i'm starting to think that one of my males might just indeed be a female... Because at the age that he is now, you should be able to see his "stuff", and know that it's a male if it's a male. But i am just hoping that they are "itty-bitty's" and that he may just not be packin' too well, lol...

So what do you all think..? I got him as a TSM, and hoping "he" stays that way! It's wierd tho, cuz some of the pix u look at, it looks like u can deff. see the bumps and would think it's a male, but then again, when u look at other pix, u don't see em, and looks like a female... AHH! :furious3:

(sorry for so many pix, but i really need a deffinate answer on this one, otherwise that whole project is screwed, lol)

img1838b.jpg

img1839.jpg

img1840s.jpg

img1827gy.jpg

img1828eb.jpg

img1829m.jpg

img1830p.jpg

img1831bd.jpg

img1832l.jpg

img1834c.jpg

img1835s.jpg

img1836b.jpg

img1837l.jpg

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
Oh no! Well, I am no good at this, but I see a female. My female MS looks the exact same way! You can see some bumps sometimes, but I really think she is a girl..

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Well....... Thanks guys. I'm sad to say that i think you all have confirmed my original thoughts on this "guy" turnin out to be a girl.

@#^$%*&!!!

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Yea he is a she lol..
that sucks you got the wrong gender from someone =[

He bought his as temp sex, so there is no guarantee with that. It's a chance you take when buying temp sexed animals.

Sorry he turned out to be a she. I hope you can find the perfect male for your project.

Visit our friends