More S. macrolepis

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I'm addicted too. I got 0.2 in March. As far as I can tell, one may not have made it because I consistently see only one (and I'm sure it's the same one). I'd really like to get more, but I'm trying to figure out, if I set up another enclosure for quarantine, how am I going to catch them to transfer them?

Aliza

geckolabs

I'm addicted too. I got 0.2 in March. As far as I can tell, one may not have made it because I consistently see only one (and I'm sure it's the same one). I'd really like to get more, but I'm trying to figure out, if I set up another enclosure for quarantine, how am I going to catch them to transfer them?

Aliza

I can catch ours without any issue, even with my hands by coaxing them onto a hand. Plenty of people will corral them into test tubes or something of the like. Most of the ones here, aside for the S. argus, are rather bold and will come out to investigate when I put my hand in their viv. Plenty of ways to round them up, especially if you get creative with it!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Thanks for the info. I'll get a new viv at the reptile show this week and see if I can set up a quarantine situation.

Aliza

Visit our friends