My Blizzard is MADDDDD

Angel

So my female blizzard Bonnie is gravid and huge lol I went to pick her up today to check her out and check the lay box and she started flippin her tail all mean like and circled around quick and gave me the impression if i touched her I would regret it lol. usually she is pretty timid and the most sass I get out of her is some chirping lol. Was wondering if this was normal behaviour as my other gravid female isnt being tempermental like her. However I know at the end of my pregnancy I was pretty grouchy too lol so thinking she just might be ready to lay soon. i havent noticed her digging at all but my other girl who is smaller and doesnt look as far a long as her is digging.
I kept thinking of all the bite storys on here lately so decided I would let Bonnie have her way today and I let her be lol.:main_rolleyes:

robin

i have had some down right aggressive blizzards before, so this behavior does not surprise me heh

Angel

lol both my blizzards chirp at me all the time the male chirps if im holding him once i put him on my shirt or on the bed he is fine , the female chirps when she has had enough lol. kinda funny sounding when they do , but they have never biten me yet although im pretty good about putting them down when they start getting mad lol

Samantha

i had a female blizzard was physco if u tryed to get her out so i named her deamon and i just got her a nice home with someone who will love her and work with her

StopperExotics

We have a Blazing Blizzard and she's a complete doll; and right now we have a gravid SHTCT female, and she's all of a sudden really grouchy and chirpy (which she NEVER is). However, I weighed her and she's gained 6 grams since the 15th, so I think it MIGHT have something to do with her being uncomfortable and kind of grouchy. :)

Angel

i should weigh bonnie today see what she has gained she is very round all of a sudden so I figured she is also uncomfy , im sure any of you females with kids know its not fun when you feel like a watermelon lol.

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
I've pretty much noticed all gravid/ovulating females tend to be a bit touchy. But my Blizzards especially tend to not take kindly to being messed with, lol. I get nervous sometimes with some of them even introducing them to a male, never know when they're just gonna snap on him. :p

robin

buffy my female blizzard is so mellow and is gravid it's like she has taking my xanax 0_0

Angel

well my blizzards live together year round always have so I dont have to worry about puting them togethre for the 1st time, but im thinking of putting my 2 larger females together and putting clyde in a seperate tank, just woried she will mess up my other female lol bonnie and clyde are pretty close so they may not take kindly to that situation lol. I tried putting my male blizzard with my tremper but they didnt get along too well , didnt even approach eachother they just stared eachother down from opposite corners lol

Visit our friends