My leos' enviroment

WUMPUS

Please quit the impaction thing... It is nonproductive and honestly, arguments against substrate are based on very few actual cases... It gets a bit old seeing people jump and tell people not to use a substrate everytime a picture is posted...

Not to be rude but I feel the same way... People just trying to be on the extra safe side :main_yes:

MiamiLeos

Not to be rude but I feel the same way... People just trying to be on the extra safe side :main_yes:

I really dont think being on the safe side is a bad thing at all. It saves a lot of time, trouble, money, and lives, IMO. Although I would not personally use this substrate, I think you have done a wonderful job creating an interesting and entertaining environment for your lovies. I can tell by the pic that they like it very much:main_yes:

Blacksupra94

Bump thread, I just bought some excavator clay tonight and made a mountain for my leo. Does yours actually dig in it? I am hoping mine will bury it's own tunnels because her nails are super long and it seems like it's good exercise. Just FYI, instead of building mine in the tank so that it would permanently be there, I used a cardboard box corner and built it up in there with wax paper so it doesn't stick. Yours looks good though!

GothicGurrrl

wow :D cool.. i considered getting some of this stuff a while ago but i was unsure and i couldn't find anyone who'd used it before. It looks great :D i think I may have to order some.

Visit our friends