my new editions

txcherry

I would to introduce my two new editions...... spartacus and troy with another clutch laid yesterday.....

Attachments

• IMG839.jpg
    IMG839.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG813.jpg
    IMG813.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 39

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Excellent! Congrats, they're cute! Can't wait to see more photos!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
What are you keeping them in? How long did they need to incubate at what temperature? I have 6 williamsi eggs so far but it's going to be months, I think, before I see anything.

Aliza

txcherry

Im keeping my hatchlings in a 5"x5" acrylic tank. I have them on a dusted fruitfly diet, repashy, and fruit diet. I left my eggs in the enclosure because they are glued well. It took 50 days for them to hatch at 80°F with high humidity. The enclosure they are in now is always humid and warm.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Thanks for the info. I have an exo-terra tall nano (8x8x12) that will be ready for them (if they hatch) . I'm incubating 2 eggs in the low 80's in my leo incubator (they're about 50 days in, so we'll see what happens), 2 in my garg incubator in the low to mid 70's and 2 are in the parents' enclosure. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Aliza

txcherry

NO PROBLEM. JUST AHEADS UP.... 75°WILL PRODUCE FEMALES AND 80°AND ABOVE ARE SUPPOSE TO PRODUCE MALES. AS FAR AS THE TWO IN THE ENCLOSURE YOU MIGHT WANT TO GLUE A VENTALATED VILE OVER THE EGGS SO WHEN THEY DO HATCH THE PARENTS WONT EAT THEM. BEST OF LUCK MY FRIEND !!!!!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Me too!

I didn't think these eggs were fertile. Hatched after 58 days, incubated at 82 degrees. I'm planning to ultimately compile a directory of people breeding L. williamsi in the US to make it easier to provide interested people with unrelated pairs. Coming after T'giving.
Aliza

Attachments

• williamsi3.JPG
    williamsi3.JPG
    644.1 KB · Views: 39

mory great

I would to introduce my two new editions...... spartacus and troy with another clutch laid yesterday.....

This picture shows what it looks like after I have removed the new hatchlings. Note that a few of the eggs are out of place, and have no marks on top. If they were left like this, the embryos inside of the misplaced eggs would surely drown.
INC-11.jpg

Visit our friends